Saturday, February 16, 2019

Still waiting for youtube monetization approval

No clue what is taking them so long. I create just like other people do. I tell my own stories and only use stories that are either directly allowed by the author or are in the creative commons. The music I use either I make myself or have permission from the composers.

SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM GOOGLE???

I have been waiting since September to get reauthorized. I started to remove all of my stories because you said I was using content that others use and it needed to be different because it was "reused" except that EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT DOES IT IS MONETIZED AND CAN GET REMONETIZED! So why the hell haven't you done it for me?

It's not your pennies that concern me, although they are helpful when I'm paying business bills. It's the thought that you let me sit here for a YEAR not being monetized with no real answers. When I ask your so-called support they give me the run around with NO ANSWERS.

You are a horrible company. You treat your users like crap. You know that you are so big that you can't fail and it sucks. It really does.

Now on to the "family content."

I don't know if my stuff is usable because I can't get an answer from you. My work doesn't rank well. I have no clue why. It doesn't suck. But it just doesn't rank, either. I have stopped creating it on youtube because, well, it is a waste of time. My PODCAST pays me and has no problem with horror content. I don't even show horror images, just scary video and images.

The same advertisers on the podcast and on television have NO problem with horror content. Have you seen the criminal minds episodes? They have advertisers.

I think you're just hiding behind what you think advertisers want and you're not even caring about what your users and some advertisers say. You want to turn your platform into this boring ho hum drum how-to service or something. yawn. Nothing that made youtube great in the first place.


No comments:

Post a Comment